I'm not sure if it's safe to say this kid is potty trained, but we've gone three days with panties and no accidents! She's even woke up twice in the morning with a dry diaper! Wahoo! She did have a dirty diaper today after her nap. When I walked in her room to get her , she says "Poo Poo. Dangit!" haha. That was cute!
This is how I found the girls watching cartoons today. Love it.

This is how I found the girls watching cartoons today. Love it.


4 comments:
YEAH for Brooky! I seriously cannot believe she is potty trained! What a smartie! I have never heard of someone so young potty trained. I am so glad I got to hug both of those cute little kiddos this weekend! Thanks sooooo much for coming down to see us.
Yea I hope she will stick with it
I totally hate you right now :) BUT I LOVE YOUR girls!! WHAT CUTIES..and what a sweet picture of them snuggling!
What great pics of your little girls. Especially the pic of Brooklyn. I love the hair!
Post a Comment