The last couple of months Brooklyn has shown some interest in the whole potty process, so I thought we would just see how it went. Today she went in the potty 3 times (no accidents!) We were out and about and she started yelling "Poo Poo!" Of course the bathroom was busy so she ended up going in her diaper instead...but at least she tried. I just keep dreaming of having a month of no diapers before Logan comes....too good to be true?????
Moving
12 years ago





5 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! McKay hasn't really even thought of using the toilet yet. You are one luck mom.
WHAT?!?!? Way cool! I guess she has a big sis to show her how it's done. And once Ava decided she was ready, there was no looking back. That would be awesome!
Yup..I hate you..JUST KIDDING! BUT oh LOVE THOSE pics!!! What a cute SWEETIE!
I love the bath pictures. She is adorable.
She needs to come and have a talk with her cousin.
Post a Comment