Happy Birthday to Rob!
We tried to make the day special...I don't know how we did. For the 7 1/2 years we've been married, I've been pregnant for 3 of them, and I get grumpier every time! We started off the day with a yummy hurried breakfast. Of course I had the intention of getting up early but instead enjoyed a few moments of sleep because I had been up all night with Ava. Then we (including Grandma and Grandpa Moyes) went and suprised Daddy at his office with balloons and candy.
For dinner I planned a simple meal....shish kabobs. Can't mess up that....right? Well let me have the pictures do the talking. Seriously I can't cook. I am so annoyed with this...the one time I actually try to make a decent meal....it ends up looking (and tasting much worse) like this. So annoyed....
After our choking down our burnt dinner, we had a few friends over for cake and ice cream. Besides one of my daughter having a meltdown the entire two hours, we had a nice time.
Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you had a good day, and we love you!


4 comments:
Happy birthday to Rob!
And I BEG TO DIFFER ... you can indeed cook up a storm! I have tasted your good cooking on more than one occasion, and it is delicious! Your cake/cupcakes and frosting ... totally to die for! So that alone would make for a great day. I have never, ever, ever got shish kabobs to turn out right. Kyle and I were just talking about that last night actually. They are impossible. So give yourself some credit! I'm sure Rob had a great day with the three girls he loves most!
She walks over to the computer and see that picture. I explain that you had cooked dinner for Rob's birthday. Her reply, why does it look like that? Still laughing. At least you know he's not staying with you for the food, must be all of your other great qualities.
Hahahaha....okay so the shish kabobs did look a little char-broiled :). BUT kudos to you because I wouldn't of even THOUGHT or tried cooking them!! :) You are so cute and it's the thought that counts! besides, birthdays are for little kids :)
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!
Post a Comment