3.30.2010

So much fun...

I've been a lazy blogger. Logan is sucking the energy right out of me and when the girls go down for bed time...so do I! Anyways I thought I would put a few pictures up (the threatening email from my sister demanding updates also helped....)

A few weekends ago the most wonderful people on the face of the earth (a.k.a. the Klinglers) were in Idaho to visit family. Since Rob and I consider them family, we took it upon ourselves to steal them away from their real families for a few hours. We had such a GREAT time catching up.

Kyle's parents have a climbing wall in their garage so we had fun playing in there for a bit. (Thanks to Lacey for the pictures!)

The whole crew This was the funniest moment. Kyle was belaying Rob as he climbed. The weight ratio between Rob and Kyle is not exactly equal. Kyle ended up being lifted into the air as Rob came down the wall. It was hilarious.


Kyle's brother, Kelly, helped rig up a swing for the kids. They all had such a good time swinging like monkeys!



Ava obviously enjoying it!


The cutest kiddos ever! Ava and Kadri are such good little buddies even after a year of seeing each other! And then there is Brook and sweet Carson...the betrothed couple.



This is the girls before bed time. Brooklyn LOVES laying in bed with Ava reading books.






3 comments:

The CEO said...

How fun! I also wanted to congratulate you on the potty training. You are SUPERMOM!! Miss you. Shanna

Kyle and Lacey said...

So fun! I love that pic of Brook in the harness. We are soooo glad we got to see you guys!!

Amanda said...

How cute!! When did Brooke all of sudden look so grown up?? And I LOVE the picture of Rob and Kyle hanging...too funny. And the best picture? The last one...that is SO sweet!! (and I love the bedspread!)