Tonight we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went exploring. We enjoyed the blossoming orchards and a way cool waterfall. I wanted to get the girls all dolled up to take pics of them in the orchards, but they both adamently refused. Whatever. So I took pictures of them in their glory.....crazy beautiful girls! The edits don't look as great as they do on photoshop....so imagine brighter and bolder....:)














4 comments:
They don't need "cute" clothes..they look so adorable just as a they are!! And so grown up! And that waterfall is soooo cool!! You'll have to show it to us when we come down!
I was going to say the same thing about not needing cute clothes. They look good no matter what! That is a gorgeous area out there! Did you go there to do laps around the orchard to get things moving? :-)
Gorgeous pictures Andrea!
You have a beautiful family!
How do you get such gorgeous pictures? ~Kara
Post a Comment