I know this post is a little late, but it's been a bit busy around here! Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet Ava! I can't believe she is already 4! We love you so much Bear!
We opened presents in the morning
And then had a little party in the evening with a few friends. This year I experimented with Marshmallow fondant for her cake (way easy and cheap to make) and it turned out pretty good! Ava wasn't really sure what she wanted for a cake, so I put rhinestones and edible glitter all over it and plopped a Princess Aurora on top. She seemed satisfied!
Make a wish!

A pinata! I'va always wanted to get a pinata, and Rob and I found the cutest tiara pinata so I couldn't resist!
I love the look on her face!
A pinata! I'va always wanted to get a pinata, and Rob and I found the cutest tiara pinata so I couldn't resist!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! She is one of the cutest little girls I know! And I am still jealous of her hair!
Happy Birthday Ms. Ava!
Happy Birthday Ms. Ava!
Happy Birthday Ava!
Post a Comment