4.21.2010

He's Here!!!!

Logan Rob Parkinson decided to join us a few days early! He was 8 lb 5 oz and 20 1/2 inches tall and has the best head of hair you've ever seen! Labor was QUICK and INTENSE! I will post more on the subject later but after having contractions all day, we checked in to the hospital at 4:45 pm and had he was born at 5:39 pm, WITHOUT AN EPIDURAL. I have zero pain tolerance and I am still traumatized! So far he has done a lot of sleeping. Ava is absolutely in love with him, and has already decided to be his mini mommy. Brooklyn likes to say "Hi Baby" and then look for things to destroy!! I'll post more pics later when we get home.

19 comments:

Jennefer said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw congratulations! He is just beautiful!!!!

Ashlee said...

Hooray!! He is so precious. Congrats! Way to go on the no epidural thing, you are stronger than I :)

Beth said...

I figured you would have him yesterday after I saw you around 2 pm. He is cute. Congrats.

ERIN said...

oh yea!! Congrats, to all of you.

Erika said...

So cute congrats. We need to get together and let the kids play. call if you need anything. Love ya

Alisha said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable.

Kyle and Lacey said...

Of course he is dang handsome ... what else would we expect from you guys?? And the labor .... WHAT??? You are a wonder woman! I can't wait to hear details!

Castiel Moyes said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I can't believe that you had to go through that. That has been my worst nightmare. Was it as bad as I can imagine....or worse? Way to go though. We can't wait to see him and introduce little Ivy to him as well.

Iverson Family said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are a mom of 3! So fun and so awesome. I love his name of course and he is bautiful! I can't beleive all of that hair!

holmesfamily8 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair! Oh how sweet! Congrats! You go girl, no epidural too? Wow.

Carrie and Jon said...

Loving the hair!!! He is darling. Congrats...

The CEO said...

He's soooooo handsome!! Much love and congrats! Shanna, Brent and kids

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Congrats! I am sure your girls are loving him!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! I can't wait to hold him.

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Blakelee was so happy to see what a boy Parkinson would look like. She said he's cute like the girls, good job you guys. Congrats!

Liz said...

SO CUTE! laughed out loud at the " I am still traumatized. Not because you were....just funny how you said it.

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

You poor girl--I am all about the drugs!! :) Congratulations, he is beautiful!