4.08.2010

Just hanging out....

The girls stuffed their jammies this morning....I'm not sure if they were making fun of me or not?

The Easter Bunny brought the girl's princess goggles so we had to test them out in the bathtub.
It took a few tries to get Brooklyn's to fit right







5 comments:

Liz said...

hahahahha I do no think that Ava is making fun of you but I am not to sure about Brookie, she really looked to be getting in to character there.

Kyle and Lacey said...

This made me laugh soooo hard! What funny kids you have! They won't be able to tease for too much longer, though! I love the goggle pictures. There is something infinitely hilarious about little kids in goggles.

Amanda said...

I am agreeing with Liz....:) What CUTIES!! I LOVE LOVE the picture of them with the goggles in the tub. Brooke looks SO much like Rob in the one picture by herself!! What cuties..I have no idea what you are talking about when you say they can drive you up the wall :)

Jennefer said...

They are just darling!

The CEO said...

That is hilarious. What cute kiddos! Shanna